Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Planning Update

Well, the bridesmaids have ordered their dresses.....a wonderful color called celadon.   I (sean) narrowed down the suits to two types, of which we will decide this week when they come in to try.  No tuxedos for this wedding!  Mother Sue is working hard to narrow down her dress and is currently scouring Massachusetts malls.  Lindsay and Jenny are voting for sandals.  I prefer to see the bridesmaids wear stilettos just so I can see them walk down the aisle in them.  Is that mean?  Sure!  But Jenny is my sister and Lindsey is my newly crowned sister, so I have the brother obligation to have fun at their expense.  We have no flowers yet or center pieces.  But we have chosen the cake which is good.  And as a bonus they will make us a small chocolate cake to be eaten on our one year anniversary.  The cake will be chocolate, with chocolate frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate fudge.....pure chocolate madness.  I voted for a chocolate wedding cake with chocolate icing and fudge inside and a traditional white icing on the outside, but I lost 2-1 in the voting to Jenn and Sue.  But I scored the chocolate anniversary cake.  We still don't know where we are going for our honeymoon, but have it narrowed down.  Jenn, myself, Sue and Ron will be heading over to Harrington Farms next thursday to try out the food and make the final decision.   Lets see, what else........mmm......mind is blank.  Oh on a side note, Jenn is turning 33 Wednesday......33.......33.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment