Welcome to our blog. We have decided to try and use the internet to allow our family and friends the opportunity to be part of our experiences and see our progress. With people spread throughout the northeast, its hard to keep everyone up to date. So we decided to start a website to track our wedding planning, the building of our house and all the fun adventures that follow after that. We hope you enjoy.
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Christmas 2010
Christmas morning
Charlotte loving her slim Jim from Uncle Sean. Favorite gift of xmas
Video of everyone playing cranium and Karen doing her best to be a clam.
seeing the picture of Charlotte (adorable!) causes some concern. Is this the type of gift my future grandchildren will be receiving? Or, you can look at it in a different light. I will save this picture and someday down the road when I bring an inappropriate gift (or one that you deem inappropriate)I will take out this picture and remind you of your gifts to other people's children!
I made a GREAT clam!!! We were the best team on Cranium...and ummmm...the WINNERS! And of course Eric was a fabulous guesser!
ReplyDeleteseeing the picture of Charlotte (adorable!) causes some concern. Is this the type of gift my future grandchildren will be receiving? Or, you can look at it in a different light. I will save this picture and someday down the road when I bring an inappropriate gift (or one that you deem inappropriate)I will take out this picture and remind you of your gifts to other people's children!
ReplyDelete